Admission requirements for a foreign student in Babol University of Medical Sciences
International Affairs Management
General policy of Babol University of Medical Sciences Creating suitable conditions for admission of foreign students, especially from neighboring countries through Providing the necessary infrastructure, strengthening scientific strength, developing clinical education spaces and facilitating student admission. In this The International Affairs Department of the University is responsible for all administrative affairs of foreign students from the time of sending the admission form until the announcement of graduation to the relevant authorities.
- Having non-Iranian citizenship
The application of those applicants with a refugee card in Iran or foreign nationals who have Iranian ancestors and have already completed all pre-university education (including 12 years of primary and secondary education) outside Iran can be considered by the Admissions Committee for International Students.
1. Applicants with special conditions (physical, mental) to enter any field / section as stated in the test booklet in the country should proceed as follows:
2.Complete the application form available at the English website of MUBabol
3.Provide the necessary documents according to the requested field / section and as follows:
Qualifications in which the field of study, the date of graduation, the place of study and the applicant's grades are stated. The score can be based on English letters (A, B, C…), GPA percentage, qualitative description or a score out of 20.
Undergraduate applicants must submit a high school diploma and postgraduate applicants must have completed the previous two degrees.
4. Passport valid for at least 6 month
5. Photo (Recently taken)
6. Motivation Letter: This letter must be prepared by the applicant in English and it must indicate the applicant's motivation to apply for the desired field and university. Also, the applicant's abilities in different fields such as computer or different technologies should be expressed. This document is mandatory for postgraduate applicants and optional for undergraduate applicants.
7. Recommendation Letter: This letter must be written by at least two professors who have full knowledge of the applicant's education, research abilities, communication skills and creativity. This document is only required for postgraduate applicants.
8. Resume or CV: The applicants must provide a relatively complete description of their education, work experience, research activities and scientific publications. This degree is mandatory for postgraduate applicants and optional for undergraduate applicants.
Teaching will be in Persian, but having an English language degree is required.
- English language: It is imperative that applicants have an English language certificate at the time of registration. For undergraduate courses IELTS Academic minimum score 5.5, TOEFL iBT minimum score 69 and TOEFL PBT minimum score 525 and for Postgraduate courses, academic IELTS minimum score 6, TOEFL iBT minimum score 69 and TOEFL PBT minimum score 525.
If Applicants do not have a degree in English, they must take the leveling tests approved by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education; if accepted, they will be given an exemption certificate, and if not accepted, they need to participate in English language classes (based on the specified level).
- Persian language: Students of the clinical fields (such as MD and DDS) in which direct contact with the patients or clients is a must, according to their curriculum, need to take Persian language courses and acquire the necessary competencies.
Note: In order to confirm the acquisition of competency, participation in the SAMFA test (standard assessment of Persian language skills) is required.
Expenses related to studying at this university
Tuition fees at this university will include tuition and accommodation and welfare fees. Tuition will be received according to the table below and it is possible to increase it annually by a maximum of 15%.
|General Medicine and Pharmacy||3000|
* All the mentioned figures are in US Dollars.
* It is possible to increase the tuition fee by a maximum of 10% in the clinical course of dentistry and pharmacy.
Accommodation and welfare expenses will be received according to the table below and there is an annual increase of up to 20%.
|Type of service||Annual fee|
|Accommodation in a student dormitory and
|Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)||150|
* All the mentioned figures are in Iranian Rials.
* It is possible to provide special welfare services for the applicant students, by paying the relevant fee.